Chummer 5.182.0 ist veröffentlicht worden! Download hier.
- Fixed a crash when creating MAG/RES characters using Priority/Sum-to_Ten. Fixes #922.
- Added Cyberlimbs as Plugins for Modular Connectors.
- Fixed an issue where Chummer would crash when loading a Life Module character. Fixes #925.
- Fixed an issue with taking specialisations in karmagen without the house rule for free karma points enabled. Fixes #929.
- Fixed the total cost of vehicles to include discounts from the Dealer Connection quality. Fixes #934.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Prototype transhuman improvements from being removed. This fix does not apply to older characters.
- Fixed an issue that prevented knowledge skills from loading properly.
- The Crash Handler form's Crash ID is now selectable.
- The Crash Handler now requests permission from the user before submitting a crash report.
- Added a validation option to prevent characters from having multiple Native Language skills from entering career mode. Fixes #947.
- Fixed a crash issue caused by improvements with selectskill trying to use an Exotic skill. Fixes #921.
- Fixed a rendering issue that prevented Exotic Skills from showing up in sorted lists.
- Fixed a misleading reference to Special Attributes when validating your character.
- Fixed a crash issue with the Incompetent quality. Fixes #959.
- Added code to allow override XML files to use the ID node instead of the Name tag when finding an item to replace. Fixes #957.
- Improved the Options form to only prompt for saving if changes were made.
- Added a handler to check if there's a mismatch between a loaded character's used sourcebooks and the application's selected sourcebooks. Won't affect characters that haven't been loaded before now, changes may also be overwritten by loading the character in older versions. Closes #884.
- The karma costs for increasing knowledge skill ratings and adding knowledge skill specializations are correctly priced.
- All knowledge skills don't cost -1 karma anymore.
- Active Hardwires work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with adding knowledge skills in career mode that prevented the name from being selectable.
- Added onClick link for Skill-List.
- Gear that adds bonuses to skills now show up as a name instead of an id.
- Due to limited compatibility and frequent crashes, the character-uploading service Omae is now hidden; this can be made available through the Options menu.
- Fixed a Bug, where Knowledge Skill Specializations would not cost Knowledge Skill Points, even with activated house rule.
- Fixed a bug where mixed points and karma in skill groups would pay for one more karma level than intended
- Fixed a bug where changes to cyberware wouldn't update skill dicepools.
- Fixed a bug where spending any karma on a skill prevented getting a specialization with skillpoints.
- Fixed a weird bug where German knowledge skill types would appear sorted but would actually use the English order.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a knowledge skill would not restore the spent points/ karma.
- Fixed a crash when creating an e-ghost AI. Fixes #918.
- Added the missing Nausea Gas toxin from SR5. Fixes #940.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Voice Warper gear from Hard Tartgets from being available. Fixes #962.
- Hawk eye now gives an 1 dice bonus to perception
- The Armor tab under gear has been renamed to "Clothing and Armor" to match the core rulebook.
- Added several German translations provided by HaukeW.
Changelog build numbers after build 178 now match the build they are for.